he Tech.eu podcast hosted by Natalie Novick, Andrii Degeler, and a special guest, Martin Bryant, is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this time.
More money for e-scooters in Europe.
- Swedish e-scooter startup VOI raises $50 million to expand across Europe
- Berlin-based Wind Mobility raises $22M for its e-scooter rental service
University spinoffs and the research to market pathway in Europe.
- It’s a harmful myth that UK science can’t translate ideas into practice
- Oxford University spin-off Animal Dynamics raises £6 million for its drone and UAV projects
- UK-based Fluidic Analytics raises $31 million for its protein characterising tools
Europe as America’s tech police.
- Parliament seizes cache of Facebook internal papers
- Google flouting EU competition ruling, say rival price comparison sites
- Six months in, Europe’s privacy revolution favours Google, Facebook
Events coming up soon:
- Cybersecurity for businesses in Manchester; December 4
- Digital Freedom Festival in Riga; November 30 – December 1
- Wearedevelopers AI Congress in Vienna; December 4–5
- Slush in Helsinki; December 4–5
- Seedstars CEE Summit in Kyiv; December 14
Did we miss something? Let us know by filling out the event submission form.
Our reading recommendations:
- Last chance to apply for Google DNI Fund
- Startup Christmas shopping lists from Techstars and Women Who Tech
- Sweden’s push to get rid of cash has some saying, ‘Not so fast’